Blog Jornal #10

I think surveys could be a great tool to use in my classroom. If I was an English teacher in high school, I think it could be a great opportunity to hear feedback from my students. I could use surveys to have them vote on which novel they would want to read next, or give any recommendations. I could also use it as a beginning of class check-in, if anyone has any problems in their personal life they want me to be aware of. 

I liked hearing everyone's different opinions and thoughts on the topics we were given. I specifically liked hearing everyone's experience with distance learning. I had a bad experience and didn't feel like I learned as much, so it was comforting to hear others say they felt the same. I was also glad to see some people didn't have all bad experiences, and I was glad to know some people did learn during that time.

The next technology skill I would like to learn is how to code. I think technology is continuing to have a greater presence in our lives, so it would be a valuable skill to learn. Also as I graduate soon, knowing how to do it it would make me a more competitive candidate. I also am fascinated by computers, and would like to understand how it all works more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #3

Blog Journal #5