Blog Journal #6

This class has been my first introduction to Diigo. I like how it makes it easy to share with a group of people my annotations and bookmarks as I read so I don't have to constantly switch between tabs. I do not like how the Diigo icon pops up on any document I am reading, because sometimes it blocks what I need to see on my screen. I have found this feature very annoying when I am browsing the internet for my own personal use, so I disable the extension until I need it. 

I have never had to blog for a class before, so this was a new experience to me. I enjoy being able to more casually discuss the topics we cover in class without feeling restricted to an MLA formatted response. It makes the work more fun and manageable. I didn't know there could be so much that could be added into a blog space, like when we added the html code or the twitter feed. 

I think Google suite applications are great Web 2.0 tools that I would definitely use when teaching. I would encourage my students to use Google Drive when working on any documents because there would be no issue of lost or unsaved work. The ability to automatically save your work and the fact you can continue working from any device is a great advantage when teaching. Google Drive's ease, accessibility, and effectiveness makes it a phenomenal service I would recommend to others. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Jornal #10

Blog Journal #3

Blog Journal #5